Come join the Friends of the Cumberland Trail, and Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson for an exciting 166-mile ride to benefit the Cumberland Trail! The event will include:
- Guided and self-guided routes on swooping, curvy roads through fantastic mountain scenery
- Stops at Tennessee State Parks, viewpoints & historic features
- A one-of-a-kind, exclusive tour of a historic facility that is no longer open to the public
- Optional catered lunch at Frozen Head state park, with special lunch-time presentation of “The Songs of Brushy Mountain” by Tony Thomas.
- Evening concert at The Shed with optional BBQ supper by Stinker’s
- Visits with park rangers, musicians, and mountaineers
Registration & Cost:
Registration includes guided rides, tours, maps, concerts, souvenirs, door prizes. Non-riders are also welcome to join in the festivities with a $25 donation per person. To sign up, see Ride for the Cumberland Trail – 2013, or register online.
- $25 donation per motorcycle before October 25th, $30 on event day
- $8.50 for an optional catered lunch (order & pay at time of registration)
- $15 for a BBQ Buffet supper by Stinker’s at The Shed (order at time of registration, pay directly to Stinker’s on day of event)
Make your Ride for the Cumberland Trail a full weekend adventure!
For the night before the Ride, we’ve secured a group rate at the Caryville, Tennessee Hampton Inn of $77 (plus tax). This hotel is just around the corner from Cove Lake State Park, the event start location. When you make your reservation, be sure to ask for the Cumberland Trail group rate.
Hampton Inn – 4459 Veteran’s Memorial Hwy, Caryville, Tennessee, 37714 TEL: 1-423-562-9888
For the night of the Ride, there are plenty of excellent lodging options near The Shed in Maryville, TN. Visit Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson for a list of options.
The Ride for the Cumberland Trail is co-hosted by the Friends of the Cumberland Trail and Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson and made possible through sponsorships by these fine establishments: