Thank you for supporting our Total Eclipse in the Park program. We’ll send out a reminder the week before the event with a full agenda. In the meantime, plan to join us between 10am and 5pm on Monday, August 21st.
Partial phase starts at 12:02 pm (CDT)
Totality phase starts at 1:30 pm (CDT)
Duration of Totality phase is 2 minutes and 32 seconds
Your paid admission includes:
- Pair of eclipse glasses
- One year membership to the Friends of the Cumberland Trail
- Live music by Ed Brown & The Cumberland Band, and Fiddler Bob Townsend & Friends.
- All-day Family-friendly programs (under-12 admitted free with an adult):
- Ranger-led hikes & creek walk
- Tennessee history
- Scavenger hunt
- Primitive weaponry
- Native plants
- Tennessee Horse-mounted patrol
- Kids crafts
Vendors will be on-site to provide food and merchandise.
All proceeds benefit the Cumberland Trail State Scenic Trail.