**Event is Sold Out**
Join the Cumberland Trail State Scenic Trail and the Friends of the Cumberland Trail for an exclusive viewing of the solar eclipse! The Head of Sequatchie is in the path of totality!
Partial phase starts at 12:02 pm (CDT)
Totality phase starts at 1:30 pm (CDT)
Duration of Totality phase is 2 minutes and 39 seconds
Admission donation includes:
- Pair of eclipse glasses
- 2017 membership to the Friends of the Cumberland Trail
- Live music by Ed Brown & The Cumberland Band, and Fiddler Bob Townsend & Friends.
- All-day Family-friendly programs (under-12 admitted free with an adult):
- Ranger-led hikes & creek walk
- Tennessee history
- Scavenger hunt
- Primitive weaponry
- Native plants
- Tennessee Horse-mounted patrol
- Kids crafts
Vendors will be on-site to provide food and merchandise.
All proceeds benefit the Cumberland Trail State Scenic Trail.
Only 200 tickets will be available, so get them while they last!
Questions? Visit our event FAQ to get answers!